Friday, October 31, 2008

Fall Festivals, a donkey, and a car battery.....



















K enjoyed the fall festival at church. He rode the pony all by himself, mainly because the little lady in the background told me that I could not walk with him. She then told him to sit up straight (and he listened to her) which was funny to me. As parents, and a grandparent, we were of course acting a fool and waving each time that he circled around and he would raise his eyebrows and give us an excited look. I think he did it just to make us happy. There was also a petting zoo. The animals were just roaming free, which made me nervous ( I think pregnancy makes me jittery anyway and the fact that my Paw Paw made me believe that all animals in the horse like family kick you when you walk behind them) So, I was watching K play around the animals and walk behind them and was caught by surprise when another toddler ran and latched on to my leg. I almost had a heart attack because I thought that a rabid animal had attacked me. He also love the jumpy things.
Some of you will appreciate the picture of me below........................
And lastly this is random story that happened to the husband at the local Auto Zone a while back and it makes me laugh!
Employee: How can I help you?

Brannon: I think that my car battery may be dead.

Employee: Have you tried to jump it off.

Brannon: Yes, but it will not even attempt to crank.

Employee: Did you leave a light on or something?

Brannon: No, my wife drove it and now it will not crank.

Brannon: I did notice that it stinks really badly.

Employee: The battery stinks?

Brannon: Yeah, it stinks, it is horrible.

Employee: Like…… when you drink a 12 pack of Blue Bulls…..the next morning…… that first poot?

Brannon: (speechless)

Employee: Yeah, it’s dead.

No comments: