Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Shot Out to My Boo!


Brannon and I were lying in bed last night after putting K to bed. Let me preface the conversation by saying that Brannon wanted to rock K to sleep but he only wanted me. So, I had just crawled into bed and Brannon said, "Why does he love you more? I am the one who plays with him the most". My response was, "Well, I have always had a way with the boys" (kidding of course, I actually hated the process of flirting and dating). I reminded him of what a wonderful catch he had gotten in me. He proceeded to tell me that he sometimes wanted to throw me back. I told him, oh, I will dive back into that sea at anytime. He then responded "Biscuit (short for seabiscuit) you are not the wiggler that you used to be.

I laughed really hard and then later thought. I know that he was only kidding but, he is right. I am not the same wiggler that he married and thank goodness. I am so thankful to have a husband who a) is so helpful with the toddler and b) who loves me through the good, the bad, the thick, the thin (literally, I am a fluctuator) and is willing to not only go with me but grow with me through life. God has blessed me with christian man who longs to know God more intimately just as I do. I am thankful! He also keeps me constantly laughing even if most of the jokes are at my expense! Thank you God for Brannon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am really thinking that this is the sweetest thing I have read in a long time. I was talking about you and Brannon just the other day. I have hopes that everyone could find the love that you 2 have found. I love you both!