Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Big Reveal........


So, I just wanted to reveal what my post baby body is going to look like......

Girl looks good! I am not saying that this body make over is going to be immediate or not take hard work, but the Britster has inspired me! She had two kids and was looking a mess and has come back. I will come back too people. I am already visualizing the come back in my head! I have become a fan of hers. I did not like her much pre-break-down but I am really pulling for her. I mean, I would be crazy too if 200 people were constantly chasing after me. I get annoyed if just one person stares for a second too long. As a dancer (in my heart anyway) I can relate to her. She is just trying to live the dream people and she is looking darn good doing it! You go Britney!

For now I am going to eat the last Christmas Tree cake that my husband so lovingly suprised me with from the grocery store!

1 comment:

lindseykennedy said...

Eat up! See, I dont think my body would ever look like hers, even if I starved myself. I feel happy for her and the positive changes she has made. I felt that this would happen.
In other news, I got a Wii Fit for my b'day and well, he doesnt think much of my body or my weight. eek.