Friday, November 7, 2008

Ummmmm...


"The Lord Your God is with you; he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."
Zephaniah 3:17

This verse caught my attention today!

Thank you lord for never leaving me. Thank you for saving my soul. Thank you for never giving up on me. I am thankful for the fact that there is nothing that I can do to make you ever stop loving me. Thank you for holding and carrying me.

I love good singing! It does something to my soul. I also have pretty high standards on what is truly good. I say this to say.."he will rejoice over you with singing"....can you imagine God's singing voice? Ummm.....that is the only word I can come up with when imagining it......Ummmmm!

This is my deep thought for the day!

No comments: