Thursday, September 11, 2008


This is a picture of K (in the white shirt) tackling and I do mean tackling, a group of 8 and 9 year old boys. These boys were playing football behind the bleachers at a local high school football game and K decided that he wanted the ball. The boys were piled up so he decided that he needed to be a part. This little act made his daddy (who took the picture) swell with pride. He then proceeded to get under the bleachers. I heard a young girl (around 11 or 12) say to her friend, "That little boy just grabbed my butt". Again, daddy swelled with pride. I love that K is 100% boy. I love that he is rough, and tough. What are we going to do with a little girl?

3 comments:

The Cameron Family said...

We are just gonna love her, love her, love her just like we do the little big man!!!!

Michelle McArdle said...

Hilarious!! He will be the best big brother one day.

lindseykennedy said...

I do love that boy!
She will love her older brother so much.